Meet Jean-Jacques Barrett
Jean-Jacques Barrett is the Co-founder of Tulum Strength Club.
He began bodybuilding in 2007, won the MVP Quest Physique Model Search, and has been competing ever since. He is currently a 5x Pro Fitness Model Champion.
JJ’s achievements include:
- 2007 MVP Quest Physique Model Champion
- 2008 WNSO/FAME Amateur Muscle Model Champion
- 2010 IDFA Open Bodybuilder Champion
- 2011 WBFF World Amateur Fitness Model Champion
- 2016 WBFF World Pro Fitness Model 3rd
- 2018 North American WBFF Champion
- Pro Fitness Model
- 2018 WBFF World Championships 2nd
- 2019 WBFF USA Pro Fitness Model Champion
- 2021 WBFF USA Pro Fitness Model Champion
- 2022 WBFF USA Pro Fitness Model Champion
- 2023 WBFF Men’s Physique World Champion
Jean-Jacques is not just a talented bodybuilder, he is a highly sought after Physique and Transformation Coach.
JJ’s Top-Notch Expertise
Jean-Jacques’ resume as an athlete and as a coach is world class. He’s won numerous awards for Coach of the Year from Serious About Fitness and Top Trainer Award with Magnum Nutraceuticals. He’s able to distill complex scientific jargon into real-world applications to help his athletes achieve top results, naturally.